Sunday, November 13, 2011

Time to put things into actions!

I have been procrastinating to set up this. I have a lot of ideas on what to post but I need to do up some archive that allows me to categories my different posts. This is not just another blog that shares recipes or on cooking, I also want to blog about things that interest me. Food science, culinary skills and term (especially those French terms!), some nutrition and diet stuff. 

With all this different posts around, I want to make my blog easy to navigate. My readers can just zoom into what they want to read about from all the posts I will be posting in time to come. So how to do the archive thing? No clue but shall just start posting first. Problem with navigation should only comes in when I have quite some posts =)

Stay tune! =^-^=


No comments:

Post a Comment